As human beings of the modern society, we are packed with work all the time. Head down; typing on our phones, working on computers, competing with each other in order to prove to the world that we are better than the person standing next to us. However, in the midst of all this chaos, we let-go our top most priorities. We may or may not be workaholics, but when it comes to staying healthy and fit, we procrastinate.
Over the passage of time, we develop excuses like; “We don’t have time,” “We are busy,” “We are sleeping”.
These are the excuse you give to yourself everyday, verdict? However, there are dozens of people to help you with your queries. They are best at giving health and fitness advice furthermore, they are great at influencing people to take care of themselves, take a look!
1.Kimberly Snyder is the person behind giving people the self-confidence to trust themselves, for her “Outer beauty is a reflection of Inner Health.” Kimberly has herself struggled with issues regarding acne and weight and now she has published three books which cater to the same issue. Her books serve as a motivation to many.
— Kimberly Snyder (@_KimberlySnyder) July 31, 2016
2. Jennifer Forrester and Kaisa Keranen have been best friends for quite a long time and started off by making an Instagram account with the name of “Two Bad Bodies,” back in 2014. This picked up between the people in the social society. They became a huge successful in influencing people through their motivational posts and videos and gained thousands of followers in just a short span of time. Although they both have drifted to their separate ways, their health advice are still gold. Furthermore, they even got the attention of Michelle Obama!
3. Jon Kabat-Zinn commonly known as the “King of Mindfulness” & was rewarded this title by Wall Street Journal. He’s the founding executive director of Center of Mindfulness, Health Care and Society, a place which helps people with health issues & been doing a phenomenal job pertaining mindfulness and stress reduction issues across the world.
It is an innate human capacity that is different from thinking but wholly complementary to it – Jon Kabat-Zinn
4. Joe Cross Do you want to improve your health through refreshing juices? Joe is the right fitness adviser for you! He made an award winning documentary known as the Fat,Sick and Nearly Dead. His community focused company, Reboot with Joe has extended the allure of green juice to thousands of people across the country so that they can benefit from it.
5. Jennifer Cohen, better know as trend setter for her revolutionized ideas of making workout easy. She started off her career as a professional trainer and also wrote a national best seller “No Gym Required: Unleash Your Inner Rockstar”. She’s currently contributing to Forbes.com and Health.com, enlightening people with useful fitness tips.
6. Mark Fisher was an actor before he started off with his Eponymous gym. For him, working out should be fun, so people doesn’t do for its sake, but rather portray some enthusiasm. He calls his gymgoers ‘Ninjas’ and even encourages them to wear flashy, sparkly, colorful costumes to work out. Now that’s hilarious!
7. Gary Taubes If you’re looking for someone to motivate you with logic, Gary Taubes is the right guy. He is known for his books such as “Good Calories, Bad Calories” and “What’s Really Making us Fat.” Seriously, what is? He is also the Co-Founder of Nutrition Science Initiative and helps them with the research work pertaining nutritional questions and fitness issues.
8. Anna Kaiser started off her career as a teaching ballet, dance cardio and also body conditioning at The Sports Club LA & Reebok Sports Club NY. She trained famous people such as Shakira, Kelly Ripa and Sarah Jessica Parker. She started her own dance cardio company in 2012 in the New York City and has been making her influence on the lives of people, ever since!
There are hundreds of people who have been making a change in the lives of people through fitness and health advises. These are just a few. So do you have a Fitness Goal in mind now? Make one on Linkagoal.