One of the prerequisites to healthy living is finding the one thing that makes you happy. Being happy means being alive, feeling the gush of blood, the happy symphony of your heart, the voice of your inner peace and laughter, the hope that more good is yet to come.
Happiness is not only confined to materialistic accomplishments but is felt in some profound moments that appear ordinary but carry extraordinary meanings for people. It’s a subjective experience hence it takes different shapes for different individuals. Depending on the meanings happiness carry for them, people set their happiness goals.
Let’s explore what things make the users of Linkagoal happy and let’s crowd source new happiness ideas that we may overlook at times.
1) Dare-devil seeking happiness in the big CHALLENGE!
2) Food-lover feeling happy while raveling in the favorite aromas and flavors.
3) Tech-savvy grinning with the latest gadget in hands!
4) Animal lover going all hyper at the sight of his favorite pet.
5) The sportsman experiencing the thrill on field!
6) ‘Music is the soul’s appetite,’ remarks the music-lover with glee on his face.
7) The family man pursues happiness with his loved ones.
8) The home maker feeling enthusiastic about new changes in her happy place.
9) People’s person being happy in giving a hand to others.
10) The ‘me’ time to explore one self and seek the meaning of life.
Happiness is not an end, it’s a journey, a means to an end called ‘peace.’ One can discover this journey by exploring what is it they like and what is it that spreads smile on their face. And once discovered why not set happiness goals regularly on Linkagoal, the goal based social network. You may find companions on the same journey of happiness! So #behappy and start with your happy goals from now!