Often times, you get an initial boost of motivation and feel overall optimistic when you think about the goals you want to achieve in life.
So what defines a life goal? A life goal is a long term goal and can sometimes land in our “bucket list.” By writing them down and keeping track of them, with the help of accountability and community, we can accomplish them sooner, rather than later. When sharing our life goals with others, we can follow what we set for ourselves, and have a constant reminder of where we are ultimately heading.
Check out some life goals people have made on Linkagoal to inspire you to get started on making your own:
1) “Your life is a canvas. Paint it.”
2) A diet plan…for your fury friend
3) Debt free is the way to be
4) Dean Martin would sing, “Walking in a winter wonderland” to this one
5) A little poetry can do no harm
6) Increase your Green IQ
7) Be an innovator
8) Drop the screen and go outside once in a while
9) Declutter your closet while giving back
10) Learn the design and structure of your favorite buildings
11) Upgrade to the latest and greatest gadgets
12) Make your voice a star
Have a list of your goals and need to maintain it? Great! Tap into an entire community of like- minded people to help you stay accountable. Start your goal journey today by signing up here!