Getting fit or saving money make the top of everyone’s New Year’s Resolutions lists but if you have tired of using the same goals every year through the traditional list making process, these creative and inventive suggestions will have you ringing in 2015 with some fun.
- Rememberlutions jar: Fill a jar with memories over the course of the next 12 months. See the Buzzfeed guide here.
- Look to the future: Write yourself a letter from the future. Thank your present self for all your achievements and in a year, when it’s time to open the letter, you will look back with a sense of accomplishment.
- Word of the year: Choose one word that will sum up how you want 2015 to feel. Understand its meaning and let it guide you through the year in all your decision making.
- Project 365: Capture 2015 in images by snapping a picture a day. Yes, that will mean 365 pictures by next year. You will love the end result and can create an album with the photos later.
- Reading challenge: If you’re resolution is to read more books, the reading challenge from PopSugar will get you excited to accomplish your goal and will also broaden your reading list horizons.
So what are you doing this New Year’s Eve?