It’s starting to look like 2015 may become the year of travel. Travelers have much to be excited for: low Euro to U.S. dollar exchange rates, access to Cuba and cheaper gas prices for road trips. Visiting new countries is an enriching way to learn about new cultures, explore the world and gain life experience. Check out these goals and contributions for inspiration on your own adventurous travel planning aspirations.
- Tropical locations are a go-to destination spot for vacationers who want to soak up some sun and relax on the beach. Ttery Flasher is one of those vacationers. His travel goal this year is to visit the Bermuda Islands. https://www.linkagoal.com/tterry1/goal/11741
- The Sagano Bamboo Forest in Kyoto is a beautiful and natural must see destination. When Courtney Winter’s created her goal to visit the forest, she received a piece of travelling advice from contributor Charlotte Quinn: “Arashiyama is a pleasant, touristy district in the western outskirts of Kyoto. Arashiyama is particularly popular during the cherry blossom and fall color seasons.” https://www.linkagoal.com/courtneywinter/goal/6993
- Goal creator Peter Monto adds on Linkagoal that he wants to visit the mysterious statues of Easter Island. Emman Lijesta contributes to the goal by agreeing that he also wants to visit the island: “This is one of the great wonders of the world. I for one would like to travel there too in the future.” https://www.linkagoal.com/peter.monto/goal/11525
- Escaping the hustles and bustles of life and going offline should be part of everyone’s list of musts as it is a great way to refresh and rejuvenate. Bituin Macrohon’s goal is to go camping and “spend some time in nature once in a while.” https://www.linkagoal.com/b.macrohon/goal/11607
- I think everyone can agree that having enough money to travel is usually the biggest setback. Goal creator Steven Wiseblood writes he wants to save enough money and contributors Cynths Alinduza and Fidel Odera supply some insight on how he can save up. https://www.linkagoal.com/webdude21/goal/11820
If you have any insightful tips or advice, feel to contribute to any of these goals and help make them achievable.